Monday, January 23, 2012

So we finally get......

snow, wonderful, light snow.  I have really enjoyed watching it fall as the night falls.  The challenge, they say it may be our winter storm for this year.  It only gave us 12 inches, yikes are we gonna be in trouble for the precipitation this summer.  I didn't even go make a snowman, or go sledding with the grands.  It was doing the freezing rain the next day, so didn't really have a chance to do it.  So, I am hoping for more snow, another storm, shhhhh, don't tell.  A girl can hope and dream.

I know for me, that I enjoy where I live and the seasons.  I enjoy seeing the changes and anticipating them.
It also makes me think of all the changes and seasons in my own heart and life.  You can be guaranteed that life will change, you never know what those changes will be.  Exploring them is part of what my journey in life is.  It is never boring, it can make me cry with joy and happiness, or with sadness and grief.  All those emotions are part of the ride as well, learning to allow myself to have each emotion is important.  I can't say I always do well with that, but I am learning.

So here is to my journey and yours as we continue to go forward.....

No comments: