Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday with Sunshine

Any day with sunshine can make my heart lighter.  I know that I have the winter blues, so being outside every day is important.  When there is sunshine it just makes it that much better.  I have the sunlight light bulbs in the house and that helps too.  So lights on and shining brightly.

The sewing room disaster room is finally seeing a wee bit of the light of day.  This just happens to be the room where I just drop stuff and hope to have a chance to get back to it later.  It is the worse case of a junk drawer, it is the whole room.  I really like sewing on my quilts and that has been on the back burner for so long.  It is time to take back the time that I need to have my creative outlet.  I love to write, and doodle, and do quilts and embroidery and I learned to hand quilt a month ago, that I want to give a lot more practice too.  Yep, always something going on, it makes the world go round.  Having those outlets lets some of the daily stress out.  learning to do that is important for me and all of us for that matter.  In our crazy, way to busy world, we need to have projects that allow us to sit and slow down.  So take some time and slow down.....

No comments: