Saturday, February 18, 2012

Adventures all around....

So I was thinking that it would be great to get to sew this week, work on my sewing room some, and in general have a more laid back week. 

Now, what I had in mind and what life brings are not necessarily the same thing or even inclusive.  My dh needed a ramp and thankfully we were graced with someone doing it for us.  The challenge, the wood pile needs moved in 7 days or less so they can do it.  Oh crap, is all my brain could think.  So I have cleared the old porch and started on the lovely wood pile, only to have to take a sledge hammer to each piece because they are frozen to each other.  Well who needs a workout with doing this all week.  Today I am taking a major break, I am actually marking out some of my quilt blocks that I want to do.  I needed a break and so did my body. 

I have to say this, I am every so grateful for the ramp and the fact that it will make life easier in the long run.  But the adventures in between, lol, can be the challenge.....so here is hoping it doesn't snow like crazy between now and then since I saw snowflakes earlier....lol

No comments: